I am a wife, mother, sister, shopper and blogger.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Family




Hello,
This being my first blog, of course I can't think of anything to write about! I am hoping the words will come easier each time I try this. You know how everyone loves their children, well I have the best! I know they think I am a pain in the , you know what sometimes, but they are great kids, or should I say adults. You never know how your children are going to be when they grow up. You raise them the best you can and say a lot of prayers! Needless to say, we are very lucky people.
My daughter is my rock, I am in all of her, how she and her husband work full time with very demanding jobs and still manage to enjoy their children. I was a stay at home mom for many years before I started a career. Things are very different today. She loves her job. Not many people can say that. My hat goes off to her!
Two of my sons work in the computer industry. Believe me, I would not be sitting here if it were not for them. It seems like every day I have questions for them regarding my computer. I love when they link in and help me remotely! They are very kind and patient with me, that is why they are my hero's!
My baby, who just graduated from college, is in the job market, and what a job market it is now! I have faith though that something will come through for both him and his soon to be (November) wife!
My husband is my best friend. I still smile when he comes in the door from work. I love hearing his stories about work. We all think he should write about the things that happen on the job, because they are too funny not to share with everyone.
Well, I think that is enough for now. This should help you know me a little better and know how grateful I am for the people that I have in my life.


1 comment:

  1. You crack me up... is this what retirement is all about? :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...