I am a wife, mother, sister, shopper and blogger.

Friday, January 21, 2011

The Versatile Blogger



I want to thank "Empty Nest" for giving me "The Versatile Blogger"
award!  Now I have to tell you 7 things about me that you don't know.
Let's see, where to start.

#1~ I love the beach....
Love, love is a verb Love is a doing word
We have a house that is owned by family, so we are always down there when we get a few days off together.

#2 ~  I love to shop, even if I don't spend any money!  Shopping to me is like making love, you love to look, feel, and touch the fabric!  Men are hunters, they go in the store and buy exactly what they need and go.  Women are gatherers, they like to look at everything and make sure they are getting the best deal.  The more colors we see the stronger we get!  This was said in a show we saw a few years ago, "Defending the Caveman".  Awesome show, if you ever get a chance
to see it...please go!
Paparazzi _ Polaroid


#3  I am always on a diet!

Amor e cupcakes
I love anything home made, anything chocolate, and gummy bears!
gummy bears! | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
That is why I am always on a diet.  I have such a sweet tooth.

#4 ~ Love reading fashion and decorating magazines.
THE SIMPLE THINGS
Keron _ Diana

Youre not on the list

Lamp Similar to C_B Magnum for Less? Good Questions | Apartment Therapy DC
I love decorating.  One of my favorite stores for this is Home Goods.
They seem to have everything.  Great place to pick up a little gift for someone as well.  I still love fashion, even if I am older.  I love to put things together and making a great outfit.  My claim to fame in high school, I was given the "Best Dressed Award".  Some things you just never forget!

# 5 ~ I love to see women with nice nails.  They don't have to be long, just well groomed.
youll never walk alone.♡

# 6 ~ I love reading a good love story, a biography, or mystery.  I have thought about getting one of those electronic readers.  Everyone who has bought one love it.  I still love turning the pages of a good book.

Twitpic - Share photos on Twitter

# 7 ~  Family  ~ is very important to me, as you already know by the pictures that I have posted.  This is a picture from our youngest son's wedding.


Well, that is 7 things.  Now you are it, take the award and post 7 things about you that we don't know.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Susan








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...