I am a wife, mother, sister, shopper and blogger.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

It was a wonderful day!

All I can say is, I have the greatest kids!  They all came over today and my daughter in law Megan taught everyone how to make homemade Ravioli!  And it was delicious!


My daughter in law Megan is organizing everyone for ravioli making!



Even our grand daughter Megan helped Uncle Kevin & Uncle Matt




Bob, Kristin & Stacy relaxing, waiting for the ravioli to be served.  Stacy has 3 weeks to go before we have a new little grand son.



Connor wanted a snack while he waited for the ravioli.




The hubby and me



and then the finished product....homemade ravioli!!

What a wonderful Mothers day I had!  I am one lucky Mom.....

Susan

4 comments:

  1. What great kids! Looks like you had a very Happy Mother's Day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun time for everyone! Happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful Mothers Day! Thank you for sharing your happy memory making. I enjoyed my visit to your lovely blog. I'm following you now. Hugs P.s. I'm having a giveaway at my blog to win a pretty dress, I hope you'll stop by and enter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful day! what a fun activity for everyone, including the little guys!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...