I am a wife, mother, sister, shopper and blogger.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Thank You all!

I just wanted to wish all my blogger friends a Wonderful Holiday!  Hoping that you can all spend time with family and friends tomorrow.  Holiday's are a wonderful time to catch up with each other and laugh about funny memories.  I know when I look around the table and see all these amazing people I am in all of how fortunate we are.

79 Ideas - a blog about decoration, design, decor, fashion, food and other pretty things

 I thank God everyday for what he has allowed us to have.  I hope we all take the time this weekend to realize how lucky we are to be able to sit at a table with a bountiful feast.  I know I sometimes say that "I wish I had, I wish, I wish", but when I stop and think about it, " I have, I have, everything I need".

Holiday Decor: Easter Home Decoration | Interior Design & Decor

I also want to thank all my blogger friends for stopping by to read my thoughts.  I write about things that mean something to me.  Family, decorating, fashion and Diy projects.  Thank you all so much for such nice comments and encouragement.  It is much appreciated.
Now I will leave you with some pictures that remind me so much of Easter.

HJA - Hanna Jøssing Aune -

Wambie

Easter Decorations and Crafts - Easter Table Decorations - Delish.com

Smile, You're Beautiful.

Decorator Frosting Recipe - Allrecipes.com
My favorite!!

My photography

Happy Easter!!

Susan

4 comments:

  1. A very Happy Easter to you and yours!
    Love those Peeps too, tasty.

    Love,
    Mrs. Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. How CUTE! We all have blessings.
    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post-- I couldn't agree more. It's so easy to get caught up in the material things. When I get wanting too much I have to remind myself of what's most important in life: those I love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had an absolutely fabulous Easter with your family :) Although my given family is far, far away...I sure do appreciate my "friend" family who I celebrate with every year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...