I am a wife, mother, sister, shopper and blogger.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Crazy Stupid Love


Crazy Stupid Love.

Crazy, Stupid, Love

We just saw this movie tonight.  We loved it!  My husband is very hard to please when it comes to movies, and he actually liked this one very much.  It was funny, sad, endearing, smart, great writing and so much more.

Crazy, Stupid, Love

Of course seeing Ryan Gosling with out his shirt is a plus.  Nice 6pack!  Steve Carell and his one liners are hysterically funny.  Anyway, I just wanted to let you know how good it was, of course, in my opinion.


3 comments:

  1. I am going to see this movie on Thursday with a few girlfriends! Really looking forward to it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if the husband loved it i'm sure sequel would, too... boys are so hard to please at the movies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure I've even heard of this one. But we'll probably wait for it to come on Netflix. We're not movie goers anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...