I am a wife, mother, sister, shopper and blogger.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Happy Fall, 2011

 
Linking up to another Link Party:


I am linking up to the Fall Mantel Party over at A2Z Home.  Check it out here - http://www.homestoriesatoz.com/2011/09/tutorials-tips-link-party-29.html

Well it is time to decorate for fall.  I love the fall.  It is like the New Year for me.  Not so crazy about Halloween though.  Here are a few pictures of our Fall decorations....

We have the Mantel...

I thought of taking the family picture down and replacing it with a wreath, but I really love that picture, so it stays.


I love the witch!  Thought she was so cute sitting on the shelf in Home Goods.  I needed to bring her home with me.

Some fresh flowers always make me feel good.  I had bought them for a brunch that we had on Sunday.

Foyer
Welcome!  I can't believe I stood right in front of the door to take this picture!




Thanks so much for visiting!  Please stop back again.

Susan

1 comment:

  1. Everything is so pretty! And I really like that family picture too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...