I am a wife, mother, sister, shopper and blogger.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Birthday 'thank you".

Well, it was a lovely birthday party.  It's so much fun when we get together.  I will try and post pictures later.  My birthday gift was a Laptop!  I was so excited.  I think they felt sorry for me trying to go upstairs to our office on my butt!  You see our computers are upstairs in our loft, and with a broken ankle it is a little hard getting up there.  My laptop is loaded up with everything.  I am so lucky that my son has an IT business!  He is coming over tomorrow to transfer everything from my desktop to my laptop.  I am so excited!  I can't thank everyone enough.  It is a wonderful gift!  So now between the cooking shows, the HGTV channel and the Hallmark Christmas movie channel and this new laptop, I am set!
We get another day with the family this week~Thanksgiving!  Really looking forward it!  What a great week!!  If I don't blog tomorrow, I just want to wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving, and I hope you are all spending the day with the people you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...