I am a wife, mother, sister, shopper and blogger.

Friday, November 19, 2010

New to Me!

Well, now that I have this blog I was told I should keep it going.  You see, I am usually working full time and blogging takes a back seat.  Now I have some free time on my hands so I decided to give it a go again.  I am open to advice and any tips people would like to send my way.
My husband just called to tell me he is sitting on route 422 in a rain storm.   The thing is, I think the drivers on route 422 start to panic when it rains.  Traffic goes to a craw, for no apparent reason.  I realize people want to slow down, but this is a craw.  I could probably run home faster, if I didn't have a broken ankle!  The drivers on route 422 also don't realize that the left lane is for passing!  Aren't you supposed to get a ticket if you ride in the left lane?  I need some clarification on this.  As you can tell, this is a real pet peeve of mine.  Please pass this advise on to eveyone......left lane is passing lane!

2 comments:

  1. That is the one thing that I get mad about when driving !!!!! Yes, please would everyone follow the law and use the left lane for passing ! Thank YOU, that is such a pet peeve of mine. And thanks for the extra sweet note that you left me, made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I am laughing so hard b.c I seriously thought NO ONE ELSE knew that the left lane was for passing!! GAWD I am so soft spoken and kind but when I get behind stupid drivers, I get road rage and turn into this person I don't even know:)

    Thanks for stopping by this morning. I am your newest follower-
    how'd you hurt your ankle? BLESS YOUR HEART bc I sprang mine 5 weeks ago and it's STILL not well. I have xrays on 2 separate occasions b/c I thought they were "missing something" lol

    Hope your better soon:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...