I am a wife, mother, sister, shopper and blogger.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Saturday night.......

Right now we are watching The Polar Express with the grand kids.  Interesting movie.  Their eyes are glued to the tv.  It is such a life like animation.  We love spending time with our grand kids.  They say the funniest things.  Tomorrow we will be with the whole family.  We are celebrating my birthday.  Can't wait to see everyone.  We all live close by, the farthest is 25 miles, but everyone leads such busy lives it's hard to plan a get together so when we do get together we
all really enjoy it.  My husband and I feel very fortunate to have such a awesome family, we thank God every day.  Right now I think Grandpop is a little sleepy.  He has both kids on his lap and his eyes look a little heavy.  Maybe when this movie is over it will be time for bed.
I will let you know tomorrow how the party went!   Have a wonderful night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...