I am a wife, mother, sister, shopper and blogger.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Blog Hop Friday.....


This is a blog hop I am following.  We are finishing the following statements.
This week’s statements:

1. I don’t understand why _ Grown men in the senate and congress can't seem to agree. I think we need more women in there! 

2. I don’t know what is worse_ The humidity in the summer or the ice in the winter?

3. My _  feet  always get cold.

4. I wish I owned a ___home at the shore!

Why don't you link up and join the fun! 

NEXT

                     

OK, this is Five question Friday  http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/

Link up and get to know your blogger friends better!

1. If you knew your best friend's spouse was cheating on her or him, would you tell her (him)?  This is really a tough question.  I think if I knew for sure, and not through gossip, I might consider telling her.  I sure would want someone to tell me.  Maybe even catch him myself by being somewhere they are and letting him know that if he doesn't say something, I will.

2. Soda in a can or a bottle?  Oh my gosh definitely a bottle, I think can soda has too much carbonation for some reason


3. What do you wash first, hair or body? Hair first, conditioner, wash body then rinse conditioner out of hair. I think you should always go top to bottom
.
4. What advice would you give to any new mama?  It does get better.  They will sleep eventually.  Try and enjoy every minute because they grow so fast!

5. What is your best hangover remedy? Water before bed along with 3 Advil. Not that I have needed this remedy for a while, it is what I recall and also raising 4 kids that went to college

Have a wonderful weekend filled with family and friends!

Susan

2 comments:

  1. Susan- I'm so glad you joined in this week! It's fun, isn't it? I enjoyed all of your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for joinig my fill-in hop. I am now following you...I always do my hair first too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...