I am a wife, mother, sister, shopper and blogger.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Hello! We are home.....

I am sorry it has taken me so long to get to my laptop!  Vacation was great, couldn't have asked for  better weather.  The water was warm (for some people).  We had a blast!  Beach everyday, cocktails and apps every night on the deck.


Look how calm the ocean was one evening.  We were looking from the deck.

 

Grand pop even stayed up at the house one day to babysit Ryan, so we didn't have to bring him with us to the beach.


Mother and daughter, (my daughter and me).



Ryan and his mom.



Grand daughter Megan, isn't she a cutie, just turned 7, going on 13!



Grand son Connor, watching TV with his Aunt Tricia.



Son # 1 with his cute girlfriend!



Handsome hubby & grand pop!



All three grand kids in their 4th of July outfits.  Time for pictures!



Our daughter and her family.



Nonna (me), Megan and Stacy



The beach by day.



This is where we always stay. My sister & brother in law own it and it is a wonderful family house!
I didn't get pictures of everyone.  Some of the family were down the weekend before we got there, so I missed them.
It was so relaxing.  I had a chance to read, did some shopping but we didn't seem to have time for a movie.  Maybe in August when we have the family reunion.  We are so lucky to be able to vacation together and actually enjoy each other!  I thank God every day for my wonderful family.
Hope you all have a awesome weekend of relaxing with family and friends, you can't ask for anything better than that!

Susan

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous trip! Glad to have you back! That is a great house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks and sounds like a fabulous time... family, great times, and beach - memories in the making!! Thank you so much for visiting my corner of BlogLand .. I'm your newest blog follower..xo HHL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've said it before, and I'll say it again...beautiful family!! It looks like you had a wonderfully relaxing time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how nice!!! My friends mom is called Nonna too…i think its so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...