I am linking up with http://www.luluanddaisy.blogspot.com/ Lulu and Daisy for this weeks 10 questions.
1. When you are on a plane and the kid behind you is kicking your seat, what do you do?
I think I would first wait to see if the Mother can handle her child. If it continues, I would definitely say something to the mother.
2. What food that you KNOW is bad for you and you shouldn’t have, but you love/eat it anyway?
Unfortunately I have a sweet tooth, so anything Chocolate! Home baked goodies, and Harboro gummy bears!
3. What is your favorite book of all time?
Boy, this is a hard one. The most recent book that I loved was Winters Garden. But I enjoy reading all kinds of books.
4. If I came to visit you in your town, where would we eat?
5. You have 500 dollars and 40 minutes to spend it at any store you want. Where do you go?
Definitely the Apple store, I want an IPhone, and with the rest of the money I would pre pay the monthly bill for as far as the money would go.
6. What blog do you read every day/the most often?
Lulu and Daisy, Flip Flops and Pearls, How I met your father, Empty nest, Desperately Seeking Seersucker, Sundresses and Smiles, The Good Life of Design, Emily Clark, Centsational Girl, Miss Mustard Sead. A few more. I think I spend way too much time reading all of them, but I so enjoy them.
7. What’s the longest you’ve ever been stuck at an airport?
Fortunately I have never been stuck in an airport, I guess because we don't travel that much by air.
8. What’s your daily makeup/face/cleansing routine?
Roc moisturizer & eye cream, unless I have Lancome samples. Clinique foundation, only in the winter, drug store eyeliner, Lancome Eyeshadow foundation, under eye concealer, Lancome Cils Booster for lashes, Clinique Eyebrow powder, Lancome Definicils mascara and Clinique Blush right now, lipstick when I go out. As far as cleansing, Loreal eye makeup remover, Aveno cleansing foam for makeup.
9. Where is your farthest away friend?
My friends are all pretty much close by.
10. Where is your favorite place to go hiking (or to enjoy nature)?
Valley Forge is near by, and we have gone there once in a while to walk. I really haven't hiked for a long time
It' your turn, link up here:.